Hi,

Hansen, P (Palle) schrieb:
Hi All

I'm fairly new to Tomact etc, but I've developed a Web Service in
Eclipse, and it works great there

I created the War Files and deployed them to Tomcat 5.5 running on
Windows and everything looks Great

I then installed Tomcat on Unix Solaris 8 And deployed the war files
there.

This is where the problem starts.

The jsp pages are displayed ok, but as soon as I hit the button that
will invoke the java class all I get is

exception: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused

Where s the code running, that gets the exception? Is this some client side code, or code that runs within Tomcat? What's the exception stack?

Where does this code want to connect to (name or IP address, port) and how does it get this information (configuration etc.)?

The same class works on Tomcat running on windows

I've put some debug lines in the class file, and in fact there is a
debug line at the very beginning and that don't even get executed, so
I don't think any of the method is being executed

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Palle Hansen

Regards,