Caldarale, Charles R schrieb:
From: Abid Hussain [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: Re: retrieving two different objects from session (should be thesame)

So, this shouldn't be the reason...?

Are you properly synchronizing accesses to the session for concurrent
requests?  Browsers will almost always generate multiple concurrent
requests for the same session whenever the page being displayed has
anything embedded in it (e.g., style sheets, pictures).

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.

Abid Hussain
Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]