Hello everyove,

We were asked to eliminate clear text passwords associated to database
pooled connections in context.xml files... I know it has been discussed
a lot, but I would like to ask once again whether someone has a simple,
clean solution for that. We are using Windows server and MS SQL 2005.
One of the options I came across is to use Windows Integratd
authentication instead of database users. Is there any other ideas to
overcome this situation?

Thanks a lot,

Marcus Milanez