Hi Filip,

Is related java nio, and in this case as I use Tomcat with NIO paradigm, is the same.

Thanks

Filip Hanik - Dev Lists wrote:
is this related to tomcat, or just generic java/nio?

Filip

ubekhet wrote:
Hi,

I would like to know, how I can refuse the connections when they are in the selector pool, just for waiting thread to manage connections. I use Tomcat 6 and also using NIO paradigm! and I dont know how to do that.

Thanks in advance!!!