Hi all,

I need share JNDI context among web applications.

There is in Tomcat documentation that JNDI context changes are visible
only in application which made these changes.

My use case:

I have one application to manage metadata including database
datasources. This application creates datasource and bind this
datasource
to the initialContext (env context is read only). It generates
configuration into context.xml too.

Than I have another application which would like use this new
datasource. Right now I have to restart all Tomcat
to get configuration from /conf/context.xml or reload this second
application to see the new database datasource.

Is there any way how to write changes to all available contexts
without restarting Tomcat or reloading application?

Thanks.

Regards,
Zdenek