ryan webb wrote:
Hello,

I am using Tomcat 6.0.14.
I renamed the original ROOT folder to adminstuff and I made my web app as
the ROOT.

I checked by typing the *http://localhost/* and I saw my web application. =)
Now when I try to access *http://localhost/adminstuff/* It displays the
Tomcat Console, however when I click "Status" OR "Tomcat Manager".
Tomcat displays, "HTTP status 404" the requested resource is not available.

I need to make my web app function as ROOT while maintaining the access to
the Tomcat console so I can still administer the site.

It is just the links that are broken (they have been fixed for the next release). Just go directly to the pages eg http://localhost/manager/html

Note that the manager is *not* part of the ROOT webapp. ROOT just provides a few helpful links.

Mark