From: David Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 22 May 2008 19:47
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Broken pipe errors

Broken pipe can also happen when faulty network hardware or sensitive
firewalls drop the connection.

--David

Search all of our current vacancies at www.generic-software.com

The information contained within this message is intended for the addressee
only and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are
not the addressee, please delete this message and notify the sender - you
should not copy, distribute or disclose its contents to other parties.

Any images, documents, views or opinions expressed in this message are
those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of Generic
Software Consultants Ltd or any of its affiliates. No reliance may be
placed on this message without written confirmation from an authorised
company representative, and no actions should be taken based on its
contents.

Generic Software Consultants Ltd Registered in England No. 2830109 @
St. Andrews House, Caldecotte Lake Drive, Caldecotte Business Park,
Milton Keynes. MK7 8LE
Tel: 01908 278450
VAT Registered No: 608 6625 28