Hello!

I need help for that problem I have:

How can I restrict the maximum upload filesize for webdav - users I have defined in the web.xml configuration of the tomcat's webdav servlet...

Here is my actual definition in web.xml

<!-- Secure WebDAV - ROOT with these Authentification Role -->
     <security-constraint>
         <web-resource-collection>
<web-resource-name>WebDAV-Root Authentification</web-resource-name>
           <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
         </web-resource-collection>
         <auth-constraint>
           <role-name>admin</role-name>
         </auth-constraint>
       </security-constraint>

       <security-role>
         <description>
           An webdav role defined in "conf/tomcat-users.xml"
         </description>
         <role-name>admin</role-name>
       </security-role>

The user here is "admin" an every upload via webdav with this user privileges should have a max. upload filesize of, for example, 10Mb.

How can I do this? Is there a way...I currently use tomcat 5.5.26...

Thanks for help and answers!!!

Regards,

Thorsten