http is working fine on Port 8080.
I am unable to connect to Tomcat from my IDE for debugging. In my old computer it worked fine with Port 5005. I had to reinstall in a new computer after the old one crashed. Now the IDE is not able to connect.
I am wondering any Port Tomcat will listen to.

Leon Rosenberg wrote:
are you asking us on which port you can connect to the jvm or to
tomcat via http? If its the later try 8080.

leon