> From: Vackar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Flash File Using SSL + Container managed
> authentication (works inFirefox, not IE)
>
> When I try to access
> https://server/appName/pages/folioTracker/nameOfPage.ext from
> Firefox it works fine, but when I try to access it from IE the
> flash file doesn't load.

This is a well-known IE "feature".  This thread (one of many) includes a long
discussion of the problem, along with potential workarounds.
http://marc.info/?l=tomcat-user&m=111811136603781&w=2

Following the thread from that point on is quite illuminating; prior to the
above message, it's mostly confusion.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.