Hi,
The starting point of the app is the user uploading a zip file the file is
processed and a summary of the results displayed (in the form I spoke of).

It's basically a form that doesn't have any parameters but displays a button
that goes to the report.jsp page when pushed (at least on my local system)
The report.jsp page is supposed to get the array, and 2 vectors from the
form page and print out further details in a report format.

By putting in a few statement I found out the report.jsp is returning true
to the session.isNew() function - I suppose that's why it can't see the
variables. The session timeout is set to 1800 seconds.

I have not been using URL rewriting and assumed it was using cookies but I
have not set up anything to make this explicit -sounds like this might be my
problem -  can you point me to some documentation that I could refer to?

There is no user login - it's basically upload a zip file and it processes
it and displays your results if your zip file contents are in the correct
format.
Thanks!
Kimberly

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 1:18 PM, Christopher Schultz <