maybe you can get what you need here?

http://developers.sun.com/product/jdbc/drivers

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2008 3:02 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Tomcat 5.5 and Database Connection Pooling

Hi Mike-

TC 4.1 uses JDK 1.4 so check the signature of the JDBC-ODBC Bridge e.g.
javap JDBCODBC.class

TC 5.5 of course uses JDK 1.5 which wont work the old JDK1.4 unless you load
in the 1.4 compat package
http://tomcat.apache.org/download-55.cgi

intersolv is no more since DataDirect bought them out
and I could'nt find JDBC-ODBC drivers anywhere from DataDirect.com
http://www.datadirect.com/developer/jdbc/basics/index.ssp

Will your DB allow you to go in with a straight JDBC driver?

Anyone else?
Martin