Hi,
I am integrating two websites using single sign on. I have two sites namely
aaa.com and bbb.com.

When a user navigates from aaa.com, as he is already authenticated in it, he
should be allowed to bbb.com without asking the credentials again. This is
my requirement.

aaa.com is based on Tomcat Form based authentication and working fine.

bbb.com's static data is deployed on apache and it requires apache BASIC
authentication (htttd, and .htaccess). And dynamic data is deployed on
Tomcat and based on Tomcat BASIC authentication.

If I access static data of bbb.com, it first asks for credentials (Using a
popup), authenticates using mod_auth_mysql, and once the user is
authenticated, it is storing credentials in browser cache. When I navigate
to dynamic content which is in tomcat, still its working without asking
credentials twice. (I ensured that <realm-name> in web.xml and AuthName in
.htaccess file are same).

I enabled SingleSignOn valve in server.xml file, and trying to access
bbb.com from aaa.com. When I try to access dynamic data of bbb.com from
aaa.com, as both are based on Tomcat security, they are sharing the browser
cached credentials. (Though one is based on form and another is based on
basic authentication model). But, when I try to access bbb.com's static data
(which is in apache) from aaa.com, again its asking credentials, using a
popup.

bbb.com is an old project which was developed around 9 yrs ago and I am not
allowed to modify/reengineer the architecture.

Could any one please guide me in right direction. I appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Sridhar