Not it doesn't. It is a test class only contains the constructor and the
getInstance() method.

Thanks
Elwin> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: users@tomcat.apache.org> Date: Wed, 4 Jun
2008 19:38:09 -0500> Subject: RE: Singleton in Tomcat 6.0 not working> > >
From: ktou Ho [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > Subject: RE: Singleton in Tomcat 6.0
not working> >> > I print out the counter in the constructor. ( I also using a>
> debugger check, my filter got call twice also).> > Do you have any subclasses
of the class with the singleton? If so, the static initializer (and therefore
the constructor) will be called twice, once for the parent and once for the
subclass.> > - Chuck> > > THIS COMMUNICATION MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR
OTHERWISE PROPRIETARY MATERIAL and is thus for use only by the intended
recipient. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete
the e-mail and its attachments from all computers.> >