I am talking about servlet code and configuration file information and
links in the htlm pages on the server under the root directory.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 5:00 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Relative internal links

You mention links like ../webapps/MCRCServlets/logs/MCRCServlets.log
which implies these are presented in the browser, but then your talk
about absolute paths like C:/www/.... implying a local read of the file
system.  These don't normally go together.  Could you clarify how you
are using these paths (from browser or servlet code)?

--David