----- Original Message ----- From: "Liang Xiao Zhu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 4:33 PM
Subject: Response Time in Tomcat

Hi,

I am monitoring Tomcat 6 Performance and I want to get the Response Time of the incoming Request. And I would like to know what the differents between requestProcessingTime

Its the actual time of the request

and processingTime

Its an average Total Processing /No of requests

and also I would like to know the unit of these attributes

milli seconds

And the other problem I noticed that when the request is finished through jmxproxy the thread that process that request is still alive...that's normal?

Dont understand what you asking... or what you looking at

Thanks in advance..

This stuff (JMX) is nice and interesting, but I'm not sure if its the right tool to actually test performance Have a little look at Jmeter... with that you can whack TC and really see how its holding up.
Or possibly watch the JMX while you whack it... its more fun ;)

The only real POJO Application Server.