----- Original Message ----- From: "Karthik Abram" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 8:36 PM
Subject: Re: Something like a filter

Don't think a ServletContextListener gets anything but context
initialize() and destroy() calls.

Look at the original question, you'll see why we all guessing, its like the united nations without a translater ;) If the servlet is delivering the applet and he needs to init something at start up, then thats what Chris is trying to show him... amazing user group this, even when we dont know what the question is, you still get an answer ;)