From: Rainer Jung [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 6:04 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Question about mod_ssl & mod_jk

Pid wrote:
> This seems like a question intended for the Apache HTTPD list, rather
> than the Tomcat list, perhaps you could repost it there?

Yes, this is mostly an httpd question. You config snippets look like
they are for httpd 1.3.x, although your version says you are using httpd
2.0.x.

Your httpd version is very outdated (use 2.0.63 or even better 2.2.9),
your mod_jk version 1.2.4 is close to unusable (we are now at 1.2.26).

Regards,

Rainer