Thank you everybody making comments to my original post.

Our customer has two tomcats because one instance is the production version
of our application and the second one is a test instance of the new version
of the same application. Because of that the context-pathes are the same.

I understand, that context-path can be changed but means more hacking for
the customer. The other problem is that the customer stored in our wiki
pages URL-s with context path (but without port). It could be discussed
whether or not this is lucky but this is the case.

Zsolt