and in your common.xml file you can import as many config files are you
want. and here you can specify a class path resources

eg.

    <import resource="classpath:spring/repos.xml" />
    <import resource="classpath:spring/dbDatasource.xml" />
    <import resource="classpath:spring/jaxwsspring.xml" />
    <import resource="context-beans.${TARGET_ENV}.xml" />
    <import resource="classpath:spring/mail.xml" />
    <import resource="classpath:spring/services.xml" />
    <import resource="classpath:spring/paypal.xml" />
    <import resource="classpath:spring/trackTableEditor.xml" />