> The threads you extracted look perfectly normal - they're in the thread
> pool, waiting for requests to show up.  You need to be looking at the other
> threads that may be stuck or looping somewhere else.  If you have database
> connections, make sure those are functional and not all consumed by threads
> failing to close them.
>
>  - Chuck

Thank you for your answer, i thought the locked keyword was indicating a
lockedk thread as in tle lines below

        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:656)
        - locked <0x00002aaabbd271c0> (a
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable)

I have no other lock description in my thread dump.