Hi Michele,

Michele Mase' schrieb:
Under mod_jk a "best pratics" (10 minutes session timeout 4 example) was:

Adding the value connectionTimeout="600000" in the connector field in
server.xml
for example
<Connector port="8009" enableLookups="false" redirectPort="8443"
protocol="AJP/1.3"
connectionTimeout="600000"/>

And in workers.properties:
worker.node1.connect_timeout=10000
worker.node1.prepost_timeout=10000
worker.node1.socket_timeout=10
#This value must equal server.xml's connectionTimeout of 10 minutes
worker.node1.connection_pool_timeout=600

Which parameters should I use with proxy_ajp?
I've found that:

mod_jk               proxy_ajp

connect_timeout  ping
socket_timeout    timeout
timeout              ttl

Is it Correct????

Basically yes. I'm not sure about "timeout", because there have been some changes recently. It might be some mixture between socket_timeout and reply_timeout. Your value for ttl (and for timeout depending on it's exact meaning) might be a bit low though.

You could post questions for mod_proxy to the httpd users list, because mod_proxy is part of the httpd project.

ProxySet balancer://ajpCluster stickysession=JSESSIONID nofailover=On ping=1
timeout=10 ttl=60

All existing parameters are listed under

   http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_proxy.html#proxypass

You might also want to consider e.g. smax.

Regards,

Rainer