Hi Kashif,

Kashif Ali schrieb:
Hi,

I have compiled and ran Mod_JK 1.2.26 under apache 2.2.3 (Centos 5.1). However
I am getting an error where it fails to initialise the worker.

Here is debug output from Mod_Jk:

[Fri Jul 11 08:13:08 2008] [16551:3086825232] [error] jk_handler::mod_jk.c
(2314): Could not init service for worker=zimbra

This is not a known problem.

I see only two cases, where this could happen:

- an unknown value of JkOptions for forward encoding. Do you use any JkOptions in your httpd configuration?

- Memory allocation of the structures for the headers failed

We can find out, which case it is, if you apply the patch

http://people.apache.org/~rjung/patches/httpd2-service-init-debug.patch

to apache-2.0/mod_jk.c, recompile and check once more with debug level. It will include more log output immediately before the error.

Regards,

Rainer