Hi Axel,

Axel Leucht schrieb:
I'd tested it today as Johny suggested and it works on one tomcat instance!
My real webapplication though requires that two tomcat instances are
involved which needs session stickyness which is not used in my config:

        Proxy balancer://myCluster>
           BalancerMember ajp://localhost:8009
           BalancerMember ajp://localhost:7009
        </Proxy>
        <Location /examples/>
                ProxyPass balancer://mycluster/examples/
        </Location>

Can someone tell me how to achieve sticky sessions with mod_proxy and two
tomcat instances?

http://marc.info/?t=121500042600001&r=1&w=2