Hi Ken,

Thanks , but my need is, I have a smtp server running in the same server
where my tomcat based web pages are running, I need to read email, I'd like
to install a web based email system so that I can just read it using a
browser, there are many web based email systems available, but all requires
a regular web server like Apache, I'd like to have a web based email system
that can use tomcat as a web server, possible? thanks,

Angelo