Hi,

I have an application running on apache web server. The goal of this app
is to ensure the app is available for the intranet users and also some
non intranet users(guests).

So I need to redirect the user to login each time they hit the
application URL. For example if the user is within the company I have to
redirect the user to one site base and if the user is accessing the site
from outside the company...I need to bounce them to a different
authentication URL.

I thought that we need 2 instances of the application running to do
this...is it possible to do it via a filter?

The goal is to provide multiple modes of authentication to an
application.

Thoughts/Ideas?

Prasad