for your connector element you must have

protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol"
or
protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProtocol" (and the APR and tcnative libraries in your PATH/LD_LIBRARY_PATH)

Filip
Joe Walker wrote:
Hi,

It looks like servlet spec 3 is waaaay off. So I'm creating a implementation
of CometProcessor in DWR.
I've created a new CometProcessor like this:

public class DwrCometProcessor extends DwrServlet implements CometProcessor

But the event() method is not called. It just leaps straight to service().
Is there anything else I need to be doing (clearly I've changed web.xml to
point at the new 'servlet' using <servlet-class>
org.directwebremoting.servers.tomcat.DwrCometProcessor</servlet-class>)?

Joe.