Hello Jonas,

I still have the same mistake, so I don't know, this is my code

Properties props=new Properties();
        props.put("correo.smtp.host","smtp.correo.yahoo.es");
        props.put("correo.smtp.port","25");
        props.put("correo.smtp.auth", "true");
        Session s=Session.getInstance(props);

        MimeMessage message=new MimeMessage(s);

        InternetAddress from=new InternetAddress("[EMAIL PROTECTED]");
        message.setFrom(from);
        InternetAddress to=new InternetAddress("[EMAIL PROTECTED]");
        message.addRecipient(Message.RecipientType.TO,to);

        message.setSubject("Prueba de JavaMail");
        message.setText("Saludo de JavaMail");

        Store store=s.getStore("pop3");
        store.connect("pop.correo.yahoo.es","[EMAIL PROTECTED]","bezos11");
        Transport.send(message);

        store.close();

And I don't know. Any advice?

Thanks so much