Hi all,

I'm having a few problems - so I'm trying to get rid of error messages
during start up and shut down to try and track down the issue.

First, I have several error messages in the catalina log that reference
applications that I have removed from my web site.  How do I prevent
them being loaded up during start of tomcat5.5?

Also, I would love to be able to run the admin, but I have a headless
server so I need to access /manager from a remote machine.  I haven't
been able to find the documentation for that.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Matt Burkhardt, MSTM
President
Impari Systems, Inc.