hi Folks.  I am installing Remedy MidTier with Crystal Reports Server 11 and
am using Tomcat 5.0.27.  I am a rookie when it comes to tomcat and web apps
in general.  Anyways to integrate remedy with crystal reports server there
is a CrystalReportViewer that is installed on the crystal machine.  This is
a package of a whole bunch of java files.  According to the document the
viewer should be configured via a web page.
My question to you is how do I add the application to the list of
applications under tomcat manager?
I think what i am asking is how do i publish the website/application.
Thanks
steve