Hello Everyone

I am using the following versions :

Eclipse Version : Ganemede
Tomcat Sysdeo Plugin(version 3.2.1)
Tomcat Server(version 6.0.16)

I have a build.xml file created which basically puts all the contents of a
webproject.war into the location /workspace/dist/webproject or I can say I
have an exploded war. I don't know what should I do inorder to deploy that
exploded war to the tomcat server. Also I want to get rid of starting and
stoping the server over and over again. I should be able to delete the
previous exploded war file and place the new one without stopping the
server. Previously I was creating a war file and I was stopping the server
manually and then I was deleting the war file under /webapps folder of
Tomcat and then I was placing the new war file there and then I had to start
the server again. But now as the project is growing big and we  want to have
the flexibility in our project.

We need the help regarding HOT Deployment. I read some online tutorials and
tried to use them but no progress so for.

Can you please tell me step by step process to achieve that goal.

 Right now, I have the functionality of deleting the previous exploded war
file and making a new exploded war file using my build.xml and placing it
into the /workspace/dist/ folder if there is some additional functionality
needed please do let me know related to build.

Thanks for YOUR help in advance . Please help me!