Skondras Panos wrote:
Hi all,
I install Tomcat 6 as a services in windows 2000.
I follow the how-to and all went ok.
Now i want to install another service of tomcat 6 BUT for this service
i want to get a different server.xml file than the other service.
I want to do this without having to copy the dir of tomcat and install
the service from there.I want to have one installation of tomcat.
I tried all the StartParams option with no luck.
Also i tries the tomcat6w config tool to add the parameter no luck.
When i run catalina.bat start -config /con/server2.xml all works ok.
Any suggestions.

Read RUNNING.txt
Use service.bat to create multiple instances with different service names.

Mark