> From: Thangavel Sankaranarayanan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >>I tried  it and it is working... but how do i make the
> process to run in
> backround..what happens is when my session expires (as i am connected
> through RDC)
> or if i wanted to logoff from the remote system.... the
> process will stop i
> guess... how to make it keep running 24/7 and open the tomcat process
> window and see the  status of threads ....

The obvious approach would be to use the console RDC session (mstsc /console or
mstsc /admin depending on which version of the client you have).  The console
session is never reset due to a connection timeout.  Of course, this assumes
you have credentials to log in to the system console and are willing to keep it
logged in!

                - Peter