I am running around 10 different site on single Tomcat Instnace i.e. 6.0. I
am facing some unexpected errors while running some of the sites. Everytime
I restart the Tomcat, the same error is throwing by individual site.

This is the error..

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com/opensymphony/xwork2/util/profiling/UtilTimerStack

org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher.doFilter(FilterDispatcher.java:425)

I have Struts2 integrated in all sites. everytime this error appears on
different-different sites.

Is there any limitation of #of sites can be run on tomcat or so.?

If this is not the issue then, what can be other possible causes.?