Saltzman, Robert B (GE, Research) wrote:
I have installed tomcat 5.5.26 and JK 1.2.26 on a Windows 2003 Standard
Server running IIS 6.

isapi_redirect.properties, workers.properties, uriworkermap.properties,
server.xml are all configured, and IIS to tomcat jvm AJP connection is
working fine.

However I need to do URL rewriting (may also be referred to as mapping
or translation or path-trimming).

I would like to be able to translate something like
http://servername/xxx/yyy/zzz/ where zzz is a workeruri in AJP to
something like http://servername/zzz/

I have configured isapi to use a rewrite.properties file with the
rewrite_rule_file parameter.  The isapi log file says that this file is
being opened and read, and that the mapping is being entered into the
mapping table.

However when a connection is made to the new URL it is not being
translated.

Example of a simple case:
-workers.properties file
worker.PBLTFUworker.host=localhost
worker.PBLTFUworker.port=7181
worker.PBLTFUworker.type=ajp13
worker.list=PBLTFUworker

-uriworkermap.properties file
/PBLTFU/*=PBLTFUworker

add
/ABC/*=PBLTFUworker
to uriworkermap.properties files and then
it should work.

Regards
--
^(TM)