Hi,

I am a bit new to Tomcat, but have a really quick question. I am trying to
deploy a new single class file to an existing Tomcat 4.1 web application,
however, I am using Rational Application Developer 7.0 to create and compile
the class. When I deploy the new class to the Tomcat 4.1 web application,
the page crashes with a 500 error "Resource not found".

What could be causing this error? When I put the old class back in
everything works ok. I have even tried using identical code, so I know it
isn't a coding issue. Could it be the JRE being used to compile the class is
the wrong type?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks :)