1) You already asked this question and Mark Thomas already answered. Don't repeat your posts.

2) Why can't people ever post their tomcat version, OS, and JVM version? We aren't psychic or big brother -- we have no idea what you are working with.

3) Admin webapp is only available for tomcat versions up to 5.5.x. If you are using tomcat 6, there is no admin webapp.

4) If the admin webapp is available for your version of tomcat, it will be in the list of downloads for your version of tomcat on the tomcat site.

--David

tunzaw wrote:
please help

     where can i get tomcat admin package.when i use
http://localhost:8080/admin, tomcat reply that tomcat admin package has not
been installed.

     Please give me some url to download tomcat admin package.