Hi:

I am trying to find a way to set the jvmRoute without putting it in my
server.xml.  I'm using 6.0.18.  I've found a couple of things:

The Tomcat config reference System Properties section says I can set it on the
java command line with a -DjvmRoute option.  This did not work.

Another source on the web said that I could set a -D option on the command line
and then reference that as a variable within server.xml (java ...
-Doption=value ..., and then in server.xml, jvmRoute="${option}".  This did not
work either.

By testing to see if it works I'm going to the servlet examples and inspecting
the Session ID in the Sessions Example.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bill