From: Adam Gordon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 10:59 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Communicating on the Tomcat admin port

Is there a way to communicate with Tomcat via the admin port but not
have to use the web interface?  We're looking at completely automating
our deployment process and it would be nice if we could send a signal to

Tomcat to shutdown via the command-line.

Additionally, if it is possible, are there other things one can do via
the admin port?

Thanks,

--adam