No i'm working with https all the time ... when it's only over http the
application works ... it's just that i've been reading about something related
to j_security_check and that it adds port 80 to the url ... so i don't know if
it's related to my problem... i read this in
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t145712-load-balancing-an-https-java-web-application-in-tomcat.html
 ... may be i'm wrong or i don't have the right idea ... but when i saw that
302 the only thing that came to my mind was some problem related to the url and
the server not finding the associated resources ... i'm checking if maybe thats
the reason...

Julio César