We currently use Apache/Tomcat and mod_jk for our webapp. I've downloaded and installed (correctly, I think) the admin web app but am having trouble configuring Apache and Tomcat to recognize that the admin webapp is present. I suspect it's simply a config issue, but can't figure it out. Here's our original server.xml:

 <Service name="Tomcat-Apache">
   <Connector protocol="AJP/1.3"
              port="11009"
              URIEncoding="UTF-8"
              minSpareThreads="0"
              maxSpareThreads="0"
              maxThreads="3000"
              backlog="6000"
              debug="0"
              enableLookups="false"
              maxPostSize="-1"
              connectionTimeout="-1"/>

   <Engine name="Standalone" defaultHost="localhost" debug="0">

     <Host name="localhost" debug="0" appBase="webapps" unpackWARs="true"
           autoDeploy="true" liveDeploy="true" deployOnStartup="false">

       <Context path="" docBase="palomar" cookies="false"
                debug="0" crossContext="true" allowLinking="true">
         <Resources docBase="" allowLinking="true"/>
       </Context>
     </Host>
   </Engine>
 </Service>
</Server>

I've tried adding another connector (on port 8080) and also adding another <context> based on the admin.xml file but nothing seems to be working correctly. I have workers.properties configured to redirect to Tomcat and that's working b/c I'm getting a Tomcat 404 error and not an Apache one. I don't care by which means I connect to the admin webapp (either via mod_jk or directly via another port, say 8080 but I just can't seem to figure the configuration issue out.

--adam