if you want to take it a step further determine if the client is using an old
browser route them to latest

<script language="JavaScript">
<!--
function onLoad()
if(parseInt(navigator.appVersion)<7);
document.window.open("http://www.microsoft.com/windows/downloads/ie/getitnow.mspx";);
// -->
</script>

?
Martin Gainty

Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business
of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does
not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.