Hi all,

I have a webapplication wich is distributed in one war for different customers.
Unfortunately there are customer specific settings I normally would like to
define in the enclosed web.xml.
Because this would lead to, that I have to pack one war per customer, I am
looking for a more comfortable solution:

Do you know a pattern how to define these settings externally of the war-file?

Thanks in advance,

Paul
--
Psssst! Schon das coole Video vom GMX MultiMessenger gesehen?
Der Eine für Alle: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/messenger03