Hi Leandro,

Leandro Dardini schrieb:
LoadModule jk_module modules/mod_jk.so

JkWorkersFile /etc/httpd/conf/workers.properties
> JkLogFile /etc/httpd/logs/mod_jk.log
> JkLogLevel info

OK

About the trace level, full it is over 700Kbyte (gzipped), I send it
directly to you. Thank you very much if you can look at it.

Looking to tcpdump flow of packets between client and apache web
server, I notice a lots of small packets. With older version of
mod_jk, there are instead fewer packets of bigger size.

Yes, that's the problem, but I don't see, how mod_jk influences that, it's a decision of the backend how to chunk the data. Maybe we now stream them back sooner than before, but I doubt it.

I asked about a log file for the old and for the new version. Could you provide the one for the old version too?

There are 10630 packets received by mod_jk from the backend, and 6608 of those are empty (no data, only AJP protocol header).

The first packet is received after about 200 milliseconds, each further packet takes 1-2 milliseconds. I want to compare with the log when you use 1.2.13. If possible please send the exact same request with the same httpd and the same backend, only using 1.2.13 instead of 1.2.26.

Regards,

Rainer