jerrycat wrote:

I understand that Tomcat 5.5 prefers that your web application comes with a
context.xml file under the META-INF folder.

OK.

So I added a context.xml file under the META-INF folder of my web
application, please have a look below. context.xml [code] [/code]

Looks very ... hm ... clean.

Ok, that is good so far, but how do I configure the Host element. I mean how do you link a specific Host to a specific Context? before, the Context element was a sub element of the Host element, now it is completely separated.

Deploy your webapp to the directory you configured as appBase for the corresponding host.

Host element in server.xml
[code] [/code]

Rather clean also.

Regards