Do I need to put mysql driver in the common/lib/ directory in linux?

Currently this tomcat server (in linux) has the following jar flies in the
common/lib/ folder:

linux:~/tomcat/apache-tomcat-5.5.26/common/lib # ls
.   commons-el.jar           jasper-compiler.jar
jsp-api.jar              naming-factory.jar
servlet-api.jar
..  jasper-compiler-jdt.jar  jasper-runtime.jar
naming-factory-dbcp.jar  naming-resources.jar

If I need to have that, where can I download it?

Thanks