Hi,

There have been lots of questions related to jsessionid in the forum,
but I couldn't find information about this.

Currently tomcat adds jsessionid as a path parameter. But there are
some http clients that do not understand such URLs. The VXML
interpreter that is used in our company does not.

So, is there a way to manage jsessionid url rewrite to have something
like below?

As a path embed:

http://domain/context/servlet/AEGH12SEWF33RFFSF?queryparam1=v1

Or as a query parameter:

http://domain/context/servlet?jsessionid=AEGH12SEWF33RFFSF&queryparam1=v1

Is it possible to pass around sessionid in this way?

Thanks in advance,
Vinuth.