In the present TC implementation i've seen integration of modules into axis
an intelligent and articulate response
without necessarily going line item by line item is/are there specific JSRs or
modularity the developer
can benefit from

?
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business
of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does
not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.