Dear Tom,

I'd like to confirm that I am trying the right things in fixing a memory
error and discover what else I can do to resolve my problem. I realise
this is a common problem as I have Googled, read the Tomcat memory FAQ
and searched the mailing lists. I have tried looking at catalina.out
however I am not a java programmer.

Here is a quick-start memory tuning guide I wrote earlier.

http://java-monitor.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30

Basically, you have to find and tune the right memory pool. Use jconsole to see what memory pool fills up.

Hope this helps.
--
Kees Jan

http://java-monitor.com/forum/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
06-51838192

Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom. Quite astonishing... -- Terry Partchett