gregor-
i assume your implementation includes configuring AprLifecycleListener listener
in server.xml
<Listener className="org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener" />
?
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business
of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does
not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.